Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
1. Add the oil. Allow it to heat for 1 minute.
2. Attach the mushrooms and ¼ tsp salt and sauté until they have cooked down and released their liquid, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and sauté for another 30 seconds.
4. Press the Cancel button.
5. Add the cabbage, ¼ tsp salt, thyme, and stock to the inner pot and stir to combine.
6. Dry the chicken breasts and sprinkle both sides with the remaining salt.
7. Place on top of the cabbage mixture.
8. Transfer to plates and spoon the juices on top.
Calories: 337 kcal
Fat: 10 g
Protein: 44 g
Sodium: 1,023 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Sugar: 2 g
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking dish.
2. Mix together all ingredients except chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli in a bowl.
3. Set chicken in a prepared baking dish and top with mushroom slices.
4. Place broccoli florets around the chicken evenly.
5. Pour ½ of the honey mixture over chicken and broccoli evenly.
6. Bake for approximately twenty minutes.
7. Cover the chicken with the remaining sauce and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Calories: 248 kcal
Fat: 9 g
Protein: 40 g
Sodium: 568 mg
Fiber: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Sugar: 0 g
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
3. Add chickpeas, egg whites, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a mixer, and pulse till smooth.
4. In a large bowl, put the mixture.
5. Add chicken, veggies, oats, ½ cup of tomato puree, and onion flakes and mix till well combined.
6. Transfer the amalgamation into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
7. With both hands, press down the amalgamation slightly.
8. In another bowl, mix mustard and remaining tomato puree.
9. Place the mustard mixture over the loaf pan evenly and bake for approximately 1-1¼ hour or till the desired doneness. Meanwhile, arrange a steamer basket in a big pan of water.
10. Bring to a boil and set summer time squash I steamer basket.
11. Cover and steam for approximately 10–12 minutes.
12. Drain well and aside.
13. Now, prepare the Brussels sprouts according to the package’s directions.
14. Add veggies, oil, salt, and black pepper to a big bowl, and toss to coat well.
15. Serve the meatloaf with veggies.
Calories: 337 kcal
Fat: 5 g
Protein: 56 g
Sodium: 755 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 12 g
Sugar: 5 g
Lettuce & Orange Smoothie Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 0 minutes Servings: 2 Ingredients:…
Raspberry Feast Meringue With Cream Diplomat Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 60 minutes Servings:…
Greek Butter Cookies Preparation Time: 5–10 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 150…
Peach Compote Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 3 minutes Servings: 6 Ingredients: 8 peaches,…
Roasted Chicken With Veggies & Orange Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 60 minutes Servings:…
Chocolate Mascarpone Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4–6 Ingredients: 250ml fondant…