Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1. Churn together thyme, salt, and rosemary.
2. Chop the chicken fillet roughly and mix it up with churned butter mixture.
3. Place the prepared chicken in the baking dish.
4. Squeeze the lemon over the chicken.
5. Chop the squeezed lemon and add it to the baking dish.
6. Cover the chicken with foil and bake it for 20 minutes at 365°F.
7. Then discard the foil and bake the chicken for 10 minutes more.
Calories: 285 kcal
Fat: 19.1 g
Fiber: 0.5 g
Carbs: 1 g
Protein: 26.5 g
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
1. Mix the rice with the roast and other ingredients in a bowl, toss and keep in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 294 kcal
Fat: 17 g
Fiber: 8 g
Carbs: 16 g
Protein: 23.5 g
Preparation Time: 9 minutes
Cooking Time: 13 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Scourge lemon juice, olive oil, and melted butter, set aside.
3. Mix all-purpose flour, spices, salt, and pepper in another shallow bowl, and set next to the lemon bowl to create a station.
4. Pat the fish fillet dry, then dip the fish in the lemon juice mixture, then dip it in the flour mixture, and brush off extra flour.
5. In a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tbsp olive oil.
6. Once heated, add in the fish and sear on each side for color, but do not thoroughly cook; remove from heat.
7. With the remaining lemon juice mixture, add the minced garlic and mix.
8. Drizzle all over the fish fillets.
9. Bake for 10 minutes, until it begins to flake easily with a fork.
10. Allow the dish to cool completely.
11. Distribute among the containers, and store for 2–3 days.
12. To Serve: Reheat in the microwave for 1–2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Calories: 321 kcal
Fat: 18 g
Protein: 23 g
Lettuce & Orange Smoothie Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 0 minutes Servings: 2 Ingredients:…
Raspberry Feast Meringue With Cream Diplomat Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 60 minutes Servings:…
Greek Butter Cookies Preparation Time: 5–10 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes Servings: 4 Ingredients: 150…
Peach Compote Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 3 minutes Servings: 6 Ingredients: 8 peaches,…
Roasted Chicken With Veggies & Orange Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 60 minutes Servings:…
Chocolate Mascarpone Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Servings: 4–6 Ingredients: 250ml fondant…