Pistachio Sole Fish
Preparation Time: 4 minutes
Cooking Time: 11 minutes
- 4 (5 oz) sole fillets, boneless
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- ½ cup pistachios, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Prep a baking sheet using parchment paper, then keep aside.
3. Pat fish dry with kitchen towels and lightly season with salt and pepper.
4. Take a small bowl and stir in pistachios and lemon zest.
5. Place sole on the prepped sheet and press 2 tbsp of the pistachio mixture on top of each fillet.
6. Rub fish with lemon juice and olive oil.
7. Bake for 10 minutes until the top is golden and fish flakes with a fork.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Meal Prep/Storage Options: In your fridge, store in airtight containers for one to two days.
Calories: 166 kcal
Fat: 6 g
Protein: 26 g
Preparation Time: 9 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
- 1 lb tilapia fillets (about eight fillets)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tsp cumin, ground
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup capers
- ¼ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Prep a rimmed baking sheet using parchment paper or foil.
3. Lightly mist with cooking spray, and arrange the fish fillets evenly on the baking sheet.
4. Mix the cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
5. Rub the fish fillets with the spice mixture.
6. Scourge the melted butter, lemon juice, shallots, olive oil, and garlic, and brush evenly over fish fillets.
7. Top with the capers.
8. Bake for 13 minutes.
9. Pull out from the oven and allow the dish to cool completely.
10. Distribute among the containers, and store for 2–3 days.
11. To serve: Reheat in the microwave for 1–2 minutes or until heated through. Top with fresh dill. Serve!
Calories: 410 kcal
Fat: 5 g
Protein: 21 g
A Great Mediterranean Snapper
Preparation Time: 11 minutes
Cooking Time: 19 minutes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 can (14 oz) tomatoes (diced)
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 4 red snapper fillets (each 4 oz
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 425°F.
2. Take a 13×9 inch baking dish and grease it up with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Take a large-sized skillet and place it over medium heat.
4. Add oil and heat it up.
5. Add onion, oregano, and garlic.
6. Sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Add diced tomatoes with juice alongside black olives.
8. Bring the mix to a boil.
9. Remove the heat.
10. Place the fish on the prepped baking dish.
11. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
12. Spoon the tomato mix over the fish.
13. Bake for 10 minutes.
14. Remove the oven and sprinkle a bit of parsley and feta.
Calories: 269 kcal
Fat: 13 g
Protein: 27 g
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 cup quinoa
1½ cup water
2 green bell peppers
1 lb oyster or another mushroom
1 tbsp grapeseed or avocado oil
½ red bell pepper chopped fine
½ tsp basil
½ tsp dill
½ tsp sea salt
⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
1. Soak quinoa for about 10 minutes then rinse.
2. Combine quinoa and water in a saucepan. Let it boil and adjust the heat to low then cook for about 20 minutes. Set aside.
3. Remove the stem, cut off the tops, and hollow out the green bell peppers.
4. Steam in a steamer until softened.
5. Sauté mushrooms in oil over medium heat. It is important not to cook on high heat to maintain the integrity of the oil and food.
6. Remove mushrooms from the pan at let cool.
7. Combine cooked quinoa, mushrooms, and spices and mix.
8. Stuff green bell peppers with e quinoa.
9. Mix and serve.
Calories: 98 kcal
Protein: 7.9 g
Fiber: 4.8 g