- Total time: 40 minutes
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Yields: 4 servings
- ½ English cucumber, chopped
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ ounces cod fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- ¼ cup boiled and minced red bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepperctions
- Mix the dill, lime zest, cucumber, sugar, lime juice, and red pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- First, heat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the fish on a pie plate and add the lemon juice evenly over the fillets.
- Dust with pepper and trickle the olive oil evenly over the fillets.
- Bake the fish for about 6 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a plate and serve topped with cucumber salsa.
Calories: 450 – Fat: 27.7g – Protein: 38g – Carbs: 12.3g