- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch sea salt
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ½ pound cleaned calamari
- Toss the calamari in the dish to coat it.
- To marinate the calamari, plastic wrap the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Set the temperature of the grill to a moderate flame.
- Barbecue the calamari for 3 minutes maximum, flipping once, unless solid
- and translucent.
- Represent with lemon slices on the sides.
Calories: 213 – Fat: 14.8g – Protein: 13.7g – Carbs: 7.1g