- Total time: 35 min
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Lemon wedges, for garnish ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, both green and white parts, chopped
- 12 ounces sole fillets, deboned and skinned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the flour and pepper in a big plastic freezer bag to mix.
- Turn the fish fillets in the flour to coat them.
- Over medium heat, preheat the olive oil in a large pan.
- When the oil is warm, put the fish fillets and fry, flipping once, for around 10 minutes, until it’s golden and fried through.
- Absorb the fish oil on paper towels after separating it from the oil.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon and sliced scallions on top.
Calories: 109 – Fat: 3g – Protein: 19g – Carbs: 0g