- Total time: 50 minutes
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Persons
- Eight lamb chops (4–5 ounces)
- Four fresh garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- ½ tbsp rosemary (dry)
- If desired, season with garlic salt to taste
- Three teaspoons of oil Mustard Dijon
- One lemon, squeezed
- One teaspoon of honey
- Two tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- A quarter teaspoon of red wine vinegar
- To taste freshly ground pepper
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Chops should be rinsed in cold water and dried with paper towels.
- Place them on a grilling pan in a thin layer and set them aside.
- In a small mixing dish, mix the garlic and rosemary.
- Rub the garlic/rosemary mixture onto both sides of the chops, season with
- garlic salt if preferred, and broil for about 4 inches.
- Broil until the desired doneness is reached.
- While the chops are broiling, mix vinegar, lime juice, honey, olive oil, mustard, and pepper to taste in a blender and blend until thoroughly
- Remove the chops from the oven and divide them into two serving plates.
- Serve immediately, spooning mustard mixture over chops and garnishing each dish with a mint leaf.
Calories: 177.4 – Fat: 7.9g – Protein: 23.4g – Carbs: 1.6g