- Total time: 30 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 12-ounces haddock fillets, deboned and skinned
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- The oven should first be heated to 350 degrees.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parsley, lemon zest, thyme, and pepper in a medium bowl until mixed.
- Toss in the melted butter until the mixture appears like gritty crumbs.
- Put the haddock on a baking sheet and cover with the bread crumb batter; press tightly down.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the haddock is baked through and falls off in bits when squeezed.
Calories: 450 – Fat: 27.7g – Protein: 38g – Carbs: 12.3g