- Total time: 1 hour
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Yields: 6 servings
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- One medium sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon powder of curry
- Less than half cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Over a medium flame, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in the large skillet.
- Put the chicken in the pan and cook until the thighs turn brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and keep it on a plate.
- Put 1 tbsp. Oil into the pan and fry the garlic, onion, and ginger for approx. Three minutes or till they get softened.
- Add the powder of curry, water, and coconut milk.
- Keep the chicken back in the pan and boil the liquid.
- Low the heat, cover the pan and boil for approx. Twenty-five minutes or till the sauce gets thickened & the chicken is done.
- Enjoy the topping of cilantro.
Calories: 180 – Fat: 8.5g – Protein: 5.6g – Carbs: 24g