- Total time: 45 min
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cucumber, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, chopped
- ½ cup boiled and chopped red bell pepper
For the crab slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces queen crab meat
- Splash hot sauce
- Olive oil spray for the pan
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup boiled and chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 scallion, both green and white parts, crushed
- Prepare salsa
- Mix the cucumber, lime, red pepper, and cilantro in a small saucepan.
- Put aside after seasoning with pepper.
- Prepare crab patties
- Mix the crab, bread crumbs, bacon, red pepper, scallion, parsley, and hot sauce in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. If required, add more bread crumbs.
- Place the crab batter on a plate and divide it into four patties.
- To firm up the crab cakes, place them in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Place a large pan over medium heat and lightly spray it with olive oil spray.
- Fry the crab patties for around 5 minutes per side, flipping twice through or until it’s lightly browned.
- With the salsa, serve the crab patties
Calories: 135 – Fat: 4.3g – Protein: 10.2g – Carbs: 12.4g