- Total time: 50 minutes
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 16 Pancakes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Fresh fruit, syrup, or other toppings
- Combine the oats, flour, flax seeds, baking soda, and sea salt in a blender; mix for 30 seconds or so.
- Add extra virgin olive oil, eggs, honey, and yogurt and continue to pulsate until very smooth.
- For at least 20 minutes or until dense, let the mixture stand.
- Over medium heat, position a large nonstick skillet and brush with extra virgin olive oil.
- Scoop the batter into the skillet in batches of quarter-cup.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2 minutes or until they are golden brown and bubbles appear.
- Turn them over and cook for 2 more minutes or until the other sides are golden brown.
- Put the cooked pancakes on a baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven.
- Serve with the preferred toppings.
Calories: 520 Fat: 14g – Protein: 8.3g – Carbs: 90.9g