- Total time: 10 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled
- fresh lemon juice to taste, a squeeze
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint leaves, plus some more for garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 large slices of rye bread
- 80 grams soft feta, crumbled
- Mash the avocado roughly with a fork in a medium bowl; add lemon juice and mint and continue mashing until mixed.
- Season with, to taste, black pepper and sea salt.
- Grill the bread or toast it until golden.
- Every slice of the toasted bread spread around 1⁄4 of the avocado mixture and top with feta.
- Garnish with additional mint and immediately serve.
Calories: 290 Fat: 16g – Protein: 8g – Carbs: 30g