- Total time: 25 min
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- ½ scallion, white and green parts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (3-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix the honey, lemon zest, and pepper in a large pot.
- Clean the salmon by rinsing it and patting it dry with paper towels.
- Each fillet should be coated with the honey mixture.
- Heat the heating oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the salmon fillets for about 10 minutes, flipping once or until finely browned and cooked completely.
- Serve with a scallion garnish.
Calories: 408 – Fat: 8.5g – Protein: 27.7g – Carbs: 41g