- Total time: 25 minutes
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. dill, dried
- ⅓ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¾ kg turkey, ground
- Cooking spray
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- one red bell pepper, sliced and roasted into strips
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- In a bowl, gently beat the egg white, add the onion, mint, breadcrumbs, dill, cheese, and turkey and lime juice, combine well, and divide the turkey
- mixture into four equal burgers patties.
- On a medium-high setting, spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
- Place the patties carefully in the skillet and cook on each side for 8 minutes or according to preference.
- Place the burgers on the sliced buns after cooking and top with pepper strips.
Calories: 193 – Fat: 11g – Protein: 22g – Carbs: 0g