- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 persons
- One tbsp. oregano, dry
- One tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- Two tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Eight fat-trimmed turkey chunks
- Spray for cooking
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Combine all of the spices, herbs, and lemon juice in a small dish and rub the mix on each side of the turkey chops.
- Grill the turkey chops for four minutes on every side or until done to your liking on a broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover the grilled turkey chops with foil and set aside for five minutes before serving.
Calories: 193 – Fat: 11g – Protein: 22g – Carbs: 0g